Interim report 1 January – 31 March 2023
Continued strong development with a 90 percent growth in net sales and a 77 percent strengthening of EBITA
FIRST QUARTER 2023
- Net sales increased by 90 percent to MSEK 389 (206). In unchanged currency levels, net sales increased by 87 percent.
- Operating profit before amortization of intangible assets (EBITA) increased by 77 percent to MSEK 28 (16) including MSEK -3.3 (-0.6) attributable to unrealized exchange rate gains and losses.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 20 (5.9).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.56 (0.55).
- During the period, solidity increased to 39 percent from 37 percent.
|Quarter 1||Full Year|
|Operating income, MSEK||388.8||205.1||1,110.4|
|Gross margin, %||26.0||28.3||25.5|
|Profit or loss for the period, MSEK||11.6||10.6||37.1|
|Earnings per share, SEK||0.56||0.55||1.86|
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
- Alcadon, through its Belgian subsidiary Alcadon B.V, has signed a five-year framework agreement with Fiberklaar in Belgium for the supply of fiber optic material for FTTH deployment. Volumes under the framework agreement are approximately MEUR 16 until 2027. The projects are mainly expected to start in 2024 and will involve some inventory build-up in 2023.
- The Board of Directors has resolved to start the process of switching from Nasdaq First North Growth Market to Nasdaq Main Market in Stockholm during 2023. The decision is a declaration of intent and the application to Nasdaq is projected to be submitted during 2024.
- Alcadon has carried out a directed issue of shares to existing and new investors. Through the issue, Alcadon raised approximately MSEK 52.6 before issuance costs. There was strong demand to participate in the issue, which was 2.1 times oversubscribed. The number of shares in Alcadon Group AB increased from 20,612,823 to 21,587,641 through the new issue.
- Alcadon terminates the incentive programme 2019/2023:1-6, whereby six employees, including the Company’s CEO and CFO, have subscribed for shares with the support of warrants. The number of shares in Alcadon Group AB increased from 21,587,641 to 21,722,570.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE PERIOD
- No significant events have taken place since the end of the period.
Stockholm, 28 April 2023
This disclosure contains information that Alcadon Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 28-04-2023 08:00 CET.
For more information, please contact:
Alcadon Group AB
Sonny Mirborn, CEO
Mobil: +46 70 639 50 92
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone number: +46 11 323 07 32
About Alcadon Group AB
Alcadon conducts operations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, the UK and Benelux. Since its inception in 1988, Alcadon has established itself as a leading supplier of data and telecommunications products and systems.
Alcadon Group AB (publ), 559009-2382, Segelbåtsvägen 7, 112 64 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46 8-657 36 00, E-mail email@example.com, webb: www.alcadongroup.se