Interim report 1 January – 30 September 2022
Good sales development with successful start in the United Kingdom while currency effects continue to weigh on results
THIRD QUARTER 2022
- Net sales increased by 58 percent to MSEK 288 (183). In unchanged currency levels, net sales increased by 54 percent.
- Operating profit before amortization of intangible assets (EBITA) decreased by 35 percent to MSEK 12 (18) including negative currency effects of MSEK -0.8 (-0.7) and acquisition costs of MSEK -4.3 (0).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 22 (-9).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.23 (0.71).
- During the period, solidity decreased to 38 percent from 65 percent.
THE INTERIM PERIOD JANUARY–SEPTEMBER 2022
- Net sales increased by 34 percent to MSEK 709 (530). In unchanged currency levels, net sales increased by 31 percent.
- Operating profit before amortization of intangible assets (EBITA) decreased by 27 percent to MSEK 38 (52) including negative currency effects of MSEK -4.4 (-1.5) and acquisition costs of MSEK -4.3 (-1.5).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 15 (26).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.18 (2.03).
- During the period, solidity decreased to 38 percent from 49 percent.
|Quarter 3||January-September||Full year|
|Operating income, MSEK||288.0||182.7||709.2||530.1||736.5|
|Gross margin, %||23.5||27.8||25.7||28.5||28.1|
|Profit or loss for the period, MSEK||4,7||12.8||23.2||36.1||47.1|
|Earnings per share, SEK||0.23||0.71||1.18||2.03||2.62|
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
- Alcadon Group acquired Networks Centre Holding Ltd, active in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands, with 17 August 2022 as the closing date.
- In connection with the acquisition of Networks Centre Ltd, Alcadon refinanced existing debt of MSEK 130 and raised new loans of MSEK 250 for 3+1 years.
- The Board of Directors of Alcadon has decided on new financial targets over a business cycle for the Alcadon Group and on Vision 2025.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE PERIOD
- No significant events have taken place since the end of the period.
Stockholm, 28 October 2022
This disclosure contains information that Alcadon Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 28-10-2022 08:00 CET.
For more information, please contact:
Alcadon Group AB
Sonny Mirborn, CEO
Mobil: +46 70 639 50 92
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone number: +46 11 323 07 32
About Alcadon Group AB
Alcadon conducts operations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, the UK and Benelux. Since its inception in 1988, Alcadon has established itself as a leading supplier of data and telecommunications products and systems.
Alcadon Group AB (publ), 559009-2382, Segelbåtsvägen 7, 112 64 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46 8-657 36 00, E-mail email@example.com, webb: www.alcadongroup.se