Interim report 1 January – 30 June 2022
Deliveries in Germany under way as per agreement and establishment in the United Kingdom through acquisition in august
SECOND QUARTER 2022
- Net sales increased by 22 percent to MSEK 216 (177). In unchanged currency levels, net sales increased by 19 percent.
- Operating profit before amortization of intangible assets (EBITA) decreased by 39 percent to MSEK 11 (18) including negative currency effects of MSEK -3.2 (-0.1).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK -13 (15).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.40 (0.70).
- During the period, solidity decreased to 65 percent from 67 percent.
FIRST HALF OF 2022
- Net sales increased by 21 percent to MSEK 421 (347). In unchanged currency levels, net sales increased by 18 percent.
- Operating profit before amortization of intangible assets (EBITA) decreased by 22 percent to MSEK 27 (34) including negative currency effects of MSEK -3.7 (-1.0).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK -6.8 (34.9).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.95 (1.31).
- During the period, solidity increased to 65 percent from 49 percent.
|Quarter 2||Januari – June||Full year|
|Operating income, MSEK||216,1||177,4||421,2||347,4||736,5|
|Gross margin, %||26,0||28,7||27,1||28,8||28,1|
|Profit or loss for the period, MSEK||7,9||12,5||18,5||23,3||47,1|
|Earnings per share, SEK||0,40||0,70||0,95||1,31||2,62|
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
- 19 employees have subscribed for their full allotment of warrants under the incentive scheme resolved upon by the annual general meeting in April.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE PERIOD
- Alcadon Group signs agreement to acquire Networks Centre Holding Company Ltd with operations in the UK and the Netherlands. Completion is expected on 17 August 2022.
- In connection with the acquisition of Networks Centre Ltd, Alcadon has refinanced the existing loan of SEK 130 million together with a new bank loan of SEK 250 million with a term of 3+1 years.
Stockholm, 12 August 2022
This disclosure contains information that Alcadon Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 12-08-2022 08:00 CET.
For more information, please contact:
Alcadon Group AB
Sonny Mirborn, CEO
Mobil: +46 70 639 50 92
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone number: +46 11 323 07 32
About Alcadon Group AB
Alcadon conducts operations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands. Since its inception in 1988, Alcadon has established itself as a leading supplier of data and telecommunications products and systems.
Alcadon Group AB (publ), 559009-2382, Segelbåtsvägen 7, 112 64 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46 8-657 36 00, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, webb: www.alcadongroup.se