Interim report 1 January – 31 March 2022
FIRST QUARTER 2022
- Net sales increased by 21 percent to MSEK 205 (170). In unchanged currency levels, net sales increased by 18 percent.
- Operating profit after depreciation/amortization decreased by 5 percent to MSEK 15 (16), including negative currency effects of MSEK -0.1 (-0.5). During 2021, operating profit was burdened by direct acquisition costs of MSEK -1.4.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 5.9 (20).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.55 (0.61).
- Solidity amounted to 67 (49) percent.
|Quarter 1||Full year|
|Net sales, MSEK||205,1||170,0||736,5|
|Gross margin, %||28,3||28,9||28,1|
|Operating profit after depreciation/amortization (EBIT), MSEK||15,4||16,2||65,8|
|Operating margin after depreciation/amortization (EBIT), %||7,5||9,5||8,9|
|Profit or loss for the period, MSEK||10,6||10,8||47,1|
|Earnings per share, SEK||0,55||0,61||2,62|
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
- Alcadon has carried out a directed issue of approximately 1.28 million shares, raising about MSEK 128 in proceeds be- fore issuance costs. Alcadon intends to use the proceeds from the issue to strengthen the financial preparedness and enable continued expansion through additional acquisitions in accordance with the Company’s strategy.
- The Company is now established in the Netherlands through the newly founded Alcadon B.V.
- The Board proposes that dividend of SEK 0.50 per share be paid.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE PERIOD
- No significant events have taken place since the end of the period.
Stockholm, 22 April 2022
This disclosure contains information that Alcadon Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 22-04-2022 08:00 CET.