Interim report 1 January – 30 September 2021
THIRD QUARTER 2021
• Net sales increased by 92 percent to 182.7 (95.1) MSEK. In unchanged currency levels,
net sales increased by 93 percent.
• Operating profit after depreciation/amortization increased by 157 percent to MSEK 17.3 (6.7)
including negative currency effects of -0.9 (-0.8) MSEK.
• Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK -8.8 (-16.8).
• Earnings per share increased to SEK 0.71 (0.24).
• During the third quarter, solidity increased to 49.2 percent from 45.7 percent.
THE INTERIM PERIOD JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2021
• Net sales increased by 49 percent to MSEK 530.1 (356.8). In unchanged currency levels, net sales
increased by 50 percent.
• Operating profit after depreciation/amortization increased by 50 percent to 50.7 (33.7) MSEK including
negative currency effects of -1.9 (-1.8) MSEK. Operating profit was negatively impacted by acquisition
costs of MSEK -1.5.
• Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 26.2 (10.3).
• Earnings per share increased to SEK 2.03 (1.35).
• During the period, solidity decreased to 49.2 percent from 47.5 percent.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
• Alcadon enters into a new exclusive supply agreement with Norlys in Denmark for a period of 3+1 years,
with estimated sales per annum of MDKK 30-35.
• Alcadon recently secured its 10th FTTH project in Germany, worth MEUR 1.
• Alcadon was refinanced in July 2021. The Group’s new main bank is now SEB.
• The refinancing is estimated to reduce financing costs by approximately MSEK 2.5-2.7 before taxes,
on an annual basis.
• Alcadon signs agreement with Deutsche Glasfaser, a leading German FTTH provider, concerning delivery of
products for the FTTH roll-out in Germany, with an estimated value of MEUR 20 per annum. The agreement
extends over a period of 3+1 years, and deliveries are expected to commence in December 2021.
• Alcadon has carried out a directed new issue of 500,000 shares to Consensus Asset Management, raising
proceeds of SEK 28,850,000. The directed issue purports to fund the Company’s continued acquisitions, and
the reason for the deviation from the shareholders’ preferential rights is to broaden the shareholder base to
include a shareholder that is of strategic importance to the Company.
• Alcadon’s Norwegian subsidiary Alcadon AS has, together with Bravida, won a project to Forsvarsbygg in
Commercial Properties, with an estimated worth of approximately MNOK 13.
NO SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE PERIOD