Year-end report 1 January – 31 December 2021
FOURTH QUARTER 2021
- Net sales increased by 86 percent to MSEK 206 (111). In unchanged currency levels, net sales increased by 86 percent.
- Operating profit after depreciation/amortization increased by 62 percent to MSEK 15 (9.4) including negative currency effects of MSEK -0.6 (0.9). Operating profit was negatively impacted by direct acquisition costs of MSEK -0.8.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK -8 (21).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 0.60 (0.38).
- Solidity remains unchanged at 49 percent.
YEAR AS A WHOLE, JANUARY – DECEMBER 2021
- Net sales increased by 57 percent to MSEK 736 (468). In unchanged currency levels, net sales increased by 59 percent.
- Operating profit after depreciation/amortization increased by 53 percent to MSEK 66 (43) including negative currency effects of MSEK -2.4 (-0.9). Operating profit was negatively impacted by direct acquisition costs of MSEK -2.3.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 18 (31).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 2.62 (1.72).
- During the period, solidity decreased to 49 percent from 52 percent.
|Quarter 4||Full year|
|Operating income, MSEK||206,4||110,8||736,5||467,6|
|Gross margin, %||27,3||31,2||28,1||28,7|
|Operating profit after depreciation/amortization (EBIT), MSEK||15,2||9,4||65,8||43,1|
|Operating margin after depreciation/amortization (EBIT), %||7,4||8,5||8,9||9,2|
|Profit or loss for the period, MSEK||11,0||6,3||47,1||29,0|
|Earnings per share, SEK||0,60||0,38||2,62||1,72|
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
- Alcadon acquires 80 percent of Belgian 6X International BV with an option for the remaining 20 percent.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE PERIOD
- Alcadon has carried out a directed issue of approximately 1.28 million shares, raising about MSEK 128 in proceeds before issuance costs. Alcadon intends to use the proceeds from the issue to strengthen the financial preparedness and enable continued expansion through additional acquisitions in accordance with
the Company’s strategy.
- The Company is now established in the Netherlands through the newly founded Alcadon B.V.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 0.50 per share.
Stockholm, 22 February 2022
This disclosure contains information that Alcadon Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 22-02-2022 08:00 CET.